Monday, August 6, 2007

The Beginning of The Wars: These Pictures aren't Mine

Okay, if you are reading this you are one of two things, a person interested in reading a random blog, or a person who is also a fan of shoeplay. Before I go on, I want to state something.  If you don't know what shoeplay is, ny the time you finish reading this blog entry, you will know precisely what I am talking about.

Shoeplay; you might see it anywhere, mostly in schools and libraries. It is when people take off their shoes and move their feet around with tem partially or not at all, on. For example:

I was in the library and I wanted to read a book, but me being the raging shoeplay fanatic that I am, I couldn't focus on what I wanted. Now, as I was beginning to settle down into a relaxed state behind a bookshelf in order to read a book, along comes a girl with soft tiny feet in a pair of sneakers. She wore blue jeans, a black tank top, and had tan skin. her hair was very curly. Right when she got on the computer, her shoes came off. she began playing with them the whole time she was there. No doubt I had to get my camera out and film this sensually delicious piece of imagery for timesake. Her feet dipped repeatedly in and out of her vans, and just watching her made me dizzy. Each time her foot dipped, it was like I was on a roller coaster going down into the trough of the ride, only to be brought gradually back up to the crest, the climax so to speak, of the situation. I controlled myself, kept my cool, and recorded. I had found a supremely wonderful spot for getting the foot while not being seen by the girl or boy I was snapping. I hope to God that the spot shall be there for all time,. Or atleast as long as the library is around and girls are shoeplaying as mean as that. Heh heh.
So now you see what I might mean by shoeplay. Here are a few pics to help you also.



Now, I myself prefer the jeans and socks combination or Khaki and socks, but in certain scenarios, the blue jeans, and barefeet combo can get me going just like any jeans and socks piece. But to me nothing is better, than being the one who is actually filming this candid media. Be it to distribute it to the people who enjoy this guilty pleasure or to save it for yourself, and your personal enjoyment.


So, I hope I helped you out a bit, Shoeplay Hunter Z out.

No comments: