Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Feet of The Ghetto One


Mackenzie



So I am in the train station and I see these two girls getting on the train. One is in blue jeans, and white socks with plae blue Croc Clogs. Intuition tells me that she is going to shoeplay. She is around fifteen and has numerous braids in her hair, and a ponytail on the side. A rather lazy style in my opinion, but I don't argue, I liked her feet.







And boy were those peds funky. They had a rotting cheese smell, a most arousing smell from the jean-clad socked feet of any young lady. As I watched her, her two friends and I were the only ones in the train car, the rotting funk of her rapidly moving feet, aroused me quickly. I knew I was about to let loose whatever I held in my bowels right then; it was far too sexy. I thought I might hold in the fire that was raging within me, but then the girl's friend saw me. She told her that I was recording her feet, and she looked at me, then looked at her friend. Then she started kicking her feet really hard and smiled a devious smile. She obviously knew I had a fetish of some sort. Then she put her legs on thearm of the seat and let her crocs fall to the floor. Her white socked feet had dirty grayish brown soles at the heel, the balls of the feet and the toe areas. She started rolling her toes and cracking them one by one. And one by one, my resolve began to falter. She got up and sat in my seat, and right on my lap.



"Yep, he's hard." she said to her friend. I would have stopped her from sitting on me, but I was too immobile. She sat her feet on my lap. I couldn't stand the temptation any longer, with her feet right there, and her seemingly so comfortable, I just took a chance; and that xchance ended beautifully as you soon will see.







I grabbed her feet and put them right on my face. The cheesy smell was so heavenly, I just sat there sniffing for about a minute, and listened to the girl giggling madly. I looked up and asked her what she was laughing at.



"You," she said with a gasp, "your face tickles my feet."



"Oh, you're ticklish huh?"



"Hell yeah." She said to me.



"Well then," I said as I brought my fingers to her soles, "Kitchy Kitchy." I dug my fingers into her cheesy dirty socked feet. She jerked around laughing, and her friend looked at us both like we were totally mental. I wiggled my nose in her socks again and tickled them. She wriggled and squealed all the way to her stop. Before her stop came up, she pulled her feet away. She pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil. She scribbled something down on it and shoved it into my pocket. I forgot all about the paper until about eleven that night.







I opened the piece of paper and saw to my astonishment, that it was a phone number and a name. Mackenzie Jones. I called her up immediately. Now I have a girlfriend who is fourteen. Is this good or bad for an eighteen year old?






Striped Sole Sister

The Next hour came and went without incident. I hadn't let loose any sexual fury, and I was feeling great having not committed any sin upon the part of miss Mackenzie. As the train went on, a group of kids got on the train. I noticed a young lady in a short uniform skirt and long purple striped socks. She immediately began shoeplaying and I was there watching her. She was a real little cutie too. Around 5'4" with brown hair. She was a rough player which I found totally great. I also found that her feet too smelled like Hell. It wasn't the rotty cheesy smell that Mackenzie had. But it wasn't too far off. more like "I haven't washed my feet in a month of sundays" or a sweaty armpit stench. Anyway, her feet were funking the back of the train up, and I was just watching her awesome soles wriggle and stretch and play with her Adidas. I could smell that vinegary smell and it was bringing tears to my eyes. She just kept popping those sneakers on and off her feet. I just wish I were invisible because of moments like these. I could get right up on the girls and record. man...this girl was something else. As the train entered another station, two other girls started plaing at the same time as well. I tried to catch them but didn't do too well, but I caught something. But the boys that were in there were just messing it up, getting in the way of my progress and all that jazz. God I wish they were girls and were shoeplaying. That'd make this ten times better.



Now, if I had the choice of having a girl as a slave, it would probably be this one right here. She is young, nubile, and she shoeplays like a wild cat and she is ticklish. Then again, I could have Mackenzie on the same tangent. But anyway, I'd have this girl because she actually asked me to tickle her when she saw me recording her feet. I muist either have the Creator on my side, or The Destroyer. I don't know. I just know that I have been getting tons of feet tickled and playing. This ticklish teen was fifteen with tanned skin from the hot sun. her feet were obviously hot in her skater shoes because she was just slapping them on the ground like nobody's business.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

very cool

Anonymous said...

nice, very nice :)