Saturday, October 13, 2007

Feet of the Ghetto II



This kid is great. This is the second time I caught him, and boy was I happy. I never expected him to actually play with those stinky feet of his but he did. He just popped them right out og his sneaks. man, I couldn't believe it. The kid was, in a word, arousing. I couldn't help it. I mean, his shoes were undone, and he just started heel popping. The stink of the kid's sweat was so powerfuland his succulent plump toes wiggled in his socks so vivaciously that it was just a matter of time before I started feeling that feeling I get when I concern myself with girl's soles.



In the library, it tends to be a bit risky. security guards have begun their walks abouts, and with me crouched behind the bookcase, peeping behind at girls and boys feet, and about to spill over into the dark, black depths of human pleasure, I had to control myself. At first I thought I was under control as a security guard passed by my crouched position, looking through the books, then the boy began doing some wild stuff, that just made it ever so harder to keep from releasing myself into Pleasure. His feet looked like they were in siezure, and such other shaking images. I couldn't help but lust after those feet. Those stinky, sweaty, plump, socked feet of that thirteen year old kid were banging me out man...and truthfully, he did some cool play. Even now, I am rolling, and this is six or seven hours later. Man...I hate it when I sound pedo, but it was soooo hot! and smelly can't forget smelly!

I mean to tell you I was right up on the kids soles at first. the kid is like a girl too. at one point he starts giggling and he sounds a little like a girl. It is just too cute, and TOO HOTTT!!! It would have been so great to have tickled his soles. I would have wrkecked him with his giggles if only I had the chance!!! Augh!!!

Well, that is all, Shoeplay Hunter Z Out.




Now I am annoyed, by the transvestite boys. They look just like girls but they aren't. They flaunt themselves like girls in schools, and then they play like there's no tomorrow.
Now, I don't have any problem with boys shoeplaying. I don't have a problem with boys wearing girls jeans and socks and then shoeplaying in them. No, I don't. I do however have a problem when those boys try to hit on me, and I don't realize it's a boy until they let me touch their socked feet, and I tickle them. As was the case with a boy/girl who I will only refer to as Toni.
I sat in the library, on the look out for some shoeplay. Although there was none to be found, I stayed ever vigilant. Eventually, a very good looking girl in a pair of tight khaki pants and a pair of sneakers came into the room. I got up to walk around the library and see if anyone else was shoeplaying. No one. So I got ready to leave the room, when I saw the girl kick off one of her sneakers, and then the other. Immediately I was alert. I became the Spy/Hunter that I pride myself on, and I sat back down and turned on my camera. There was someone else at the table that I positioned myself in, but I hid the camera under a hat and a book that I was "reading".
The girl began to raise her shoes in the vertical, and I watched as she shifted them from side to side, and back and forth. My goodness I was pleasurably uncomfortable. Her playtime was about five minutes, at least and though I didn't blast or anything, the whole situation was a most pleasuring thing. By and Large, I left the room with fuller looking pants. As I climbed the stairs, I heard a soft voice behind me. I turned to see the girl I was filming.
"Hi." she said finally after about ten seconds of staring at each other.
I waved at her. I didn't want her to hear my voice and then figure out my intentinons. Don't askl me the logic in that, that is just what I thought.
"I have a question, were you filming me while I was at the computer?"
I shook my head. "Oh, so then I guess you aren't the guy who has a shoeplay website?"
At this, my moth dropped. "It's pretty easy to see where you film," she said with a laugh, "I mean, I know my library better than most people."
"I don't know what ou mean," I said quickly, "You can't assume I was recording you doing what you call, shoeplay." I turned to leave.
"I know you like feet." I stopped dead in my steps. "I want you to tickle my feet. I see you tickling other girls, and I wan't you to tickle mine. I never had the pleasure of having a boy do that to me." I turned to her. "I also know that you film girl's feet on the trains and in the library. I have been watching you all this time. So don't play dumb with me, or I will report you to the library and you will be banned."
"And you'll never get me to tickle your feet." I said with confidence. She was silent for a moment, and then said to me this.
"Okay, I won't tell, but can you just tickle me please?"
"Certainly," I said with a grin. We sat down on the steps, and She slipped off one shoe. Her socked foot, a white socked foot, was sweaty and plump and long. She set her foot on my lap and I softly carressed her sole. She looked at me with those eyes that were indicative of seduction, or an attempt at such. Then I began to walked my firm naled fingers up and down her foot.
"Here comes the soldier, ready to fight the war," I said in a crescendo voice, "time to tickle the land with it's hand and touch those cutie toes!" The girl's giggles were high and soft. and her foot wriggled insanely, and her toes, oh her toes, they spread apart so far I didn't think that she would bring them back. But I was going to take that foot, and bang it with tickles. That was when she pulled off her other shoe while still giggling her butt off. I grabbed both feet and put one over each shoulder. I then tickled them both, and looked at her as she shut her eyes tightly and shook her legs while I tickled the sock lint off her feet. it was like snow.
"My goodness, what is your name?" I asked her. She opened one eye, and looked at me quizically, "What is your name?"
"T-T-TOHOHOHONIIHAHAHAAA!!!" She threw her head back and laughed like a monster.
"Well Toni, you have some banging feet, did you know that?" It was then that I noticed her laugh was changing.. I took off her socks and I tested my theory, which was just coming about.
I tickkled her bare feet, really hard, and the soft, smooth pink skin wrinkled and the girl laughed a lot more, however, her laughter grew deeper, and that is when I found out, it was not a girl, but a boy. Having realized I discovered his secret, Toni tried to get away.
"Oh no you don't." I said as I grabbed his tummy, and began tickling the exposed flesh under his pink midriff shirt. He began screaming with laughter, and then he bumped his head on the steps. I collected her socks and left him for a moment. I then returned a moment later with some guards and they called the ambulance. The boy was taken to the hospital, and it turned out, after he woke up, that he had forgotten the whole incident, and who knows what else.
Shoeplay Hunter Z Out

My Next Adventure was with a fifteen year old with a fine body. She wore red and white nike sneakers with the black nike sign.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This stuff is great man.

No videos though??

Anonymous said...

I thought I saw a video of that first kid- the one with the jeans, socks with grey heels, and nice black shoes. What happened to it?